This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Please welcome Breann, the author of Life and Love of a Parrothead. Read on to see what Breann’s title means, and don’t forget to ooh and ahh over her adorable baby!
What is a Parrothead, and how did you come up with the title of your blog?
A Parrothead is a loyal, lifelong fan of Jimmy Buffett. Growing up, my parents introduced me to Jimmy very very early and started taking me to concerts when I was about 7 years old. Since then I have been to 8 concerts and have every album on my ipod. Whenever I want some feel-good music, I turn to Buffett and am I instantly in an island state of mind. I decided that since many people who know me well are aware of this love for his lifestyle, why not have the blog world know I am a Parrothead?
What can we expect when coming by for a visit?
I am a little random, so you really never know what to expect! Some days I am talking about how much I want or need something, or something I am obsessing over. Others I am updating you on the silly things my son is doing. Really, I try to blog about what comes to mind and what I think others will enjoy reading about. It’s like Julia Roberts said in “Pretty Woman” – “I’m a fly by the seat of my pants kind of gal.”
What is your favorite thing about Texas? What is your favorite thing about moving from small town to big city?
My most favorite thing about Texas has to be that we are friendly. We wave when we cut you off in traffic. We say “excuse me darlin” when we cut you off in the grocery store. If we think something you just said or did was tragic, we just pat you on the arm and say “bless your heart.” See? Friendly!
Moving from a small town to the big city really opened my eyes to culture and possibilities. It also made realize how very small my home town was! When I go back for a visit I am almost itching to come home because I miss the fancy stores and fast paced life. I love the museums, places to eat, and most of all… The Galleria!
Cowboy boots or Jimmy Choo’s?
Actually I don’t even own a pair of cowboy boots! Is that bad? I have riding boots that I wear in the winter (all 2 months of it) but I haven’t had a pair of cowboy boots since the 6th grade. I would have to say Jimmy Choo’s! But can I ask for flats? Running after a 9 month old in heels doesn’t seem like a great idea to me!
Logan’s first haircut and how it traumatized me: I think every mom can relate to this!
The first of the series I did the week of my anniversary with my husband: This story is great, and leaves you wanting to read more.
One of those days when I wanted a shopping spree but didn’t have the money! Wants vs. Needs. That’s the bottom line.
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016