This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Please welcome Breann, the author of Life and Love of a Parrothead. Read on to see what Breann’s title means, and don’t forget to ooh and ahh over her adorable baby!
What is a Parrothead, and how did you come up with the title of your blog?
A Parrothead is a loyal, lifelong fan of Jimmy Buffett. Growing up, my parents introduced me to Jimmy very very early and started taking me to concerts when I was about 7 years old. Since then I have been to 8 concerts and have every album on my ipod. Whenever I want some feel-good music, I turn to Buffett and am I instantly in an island state of mind. I decided that since many people who know me well are aware of this love for his lifestyle, why not have the blog world know I am a Parrothead?
What can we expect when coming by for a visit?
I am a little random, so you really never know what to expect! Some days I am talking about how much I want or need something, or something I am obsessing over. Others I am updating you on the silly things my son is doing. Really, I try to blog about what comes to mind and what I think others will enjoy reading about. It’s like Julia Roberts said in “Pretty Woman” – “I’m a fly by the seat of my pants kind of gal.”
What is your favorite thing about Texas? What is your favorite thing about moving from small town to big city?
My most favorite thing about Texas has to be that we are friendly. We wave when we cut you off in traffic. We say “excuse me darlin” when we cut you off in the grocery store. If we think something you just said or did was tragic, we just pat you on the arm and say “bless your heart.” See? Friendly!
Moving from a small town to the big city really opened my eyes to culture and possibilities. It also made realize how very small my home town was! When I go back for a visit I am almost itching to come home because I miss the fancy stores and fast paced life. I love the museums, places to eat, and most of all… The Galleria!
Cowboy boots or Jimmy Choo’s?
Actually I don’t even own a pair of cowboy boots! Is that bad? I have riding boots that I wear in the winter (all 2 months of it) but I haven’t had a pair of cowboy boots since the 6th grade. I would have to say Jimmy Choo’s! But can I ask for flats? Running after a 9 month old in heels doesn’t seem like a great idea to me!
Logan’s first haircut and how it traumatized me: I think every mom can relate to this!
The first of the series I did the week of my anniversary with my husband: This story is great, and leaves you wanting to read more.
One of those days when I wanted a shopping spree but didn’t have the money! Wants vs. Needs. That’s the bottom line.
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020