This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Lee La La is a blog where you’ll find inspiration, thoughts on life, family and fun things to create. You’ll also find the cutest tiny mama and her adorable baby as well as some fabulous DIY tutorials! Join me with a warm SITS welcome as we get to know Lindsay!
Tell us about your blog. What can we expect when visiting?
Hi SITS! I am Lindsay, of the blog Lee La La, where I take on life, mommy hood, and my LOVE to be artsy.
What is your favorite city and why?
My favorite city in all of the lands is New York City. I spent this past New Years there with my hubby and can’t get back there soon enough. Check out my post here for more on that trip.
How has being a mother changed you?
Being a Momma actually saved me. It has taught me responsibility, selflessness, and a LOVE I have never known before. Being a Momma has opened my eyes to a life in a whole different way. Truly the best gift I have ever received.
What are your favorite things to blog about?
My favorite things to blog about are life, Mommy hood, DIY crafts, Personal Style, and all things in between.
Tell us about your Etsy shop and how you find time to blog, craft and mother.
Since becoming a momma I have learned to appreciate every minute of the day. I move at lightening speed and sneak in as many things as I can during nap time. Sometimes I lack sleep but I am doing what I LOVE!
Me Being Open: Will baby #2 be appearing any time soon? Check out how TINY she was at 9 mo. pregnant!
Numbers: I love this creative post using numbers.
DIY Tile Coasters: Fabulous tutorial!
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016