This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello! We take a peek into one mom’s life in Seattle with our featured blogger today. Welcome Lauren from 2 Washingtons!
Heres a little about Lauren and her blog:
Two Washingtons started when my husband and I (along with our cat and dog) moved across the country from Washington, DC to Seattle, WA. I started the blog to keep up with friends and family on the other side of the country and let them get an idea of what our life was like out West. Shortly after moving to Seattle we found out I was pregnant and in February 2011, our little “candy coated bundle of joy” was born. My daughter probably takes center stage more often than Seattle lately, but I love exploring the differences of the Two Washingtons and how our lives continue to change.
Ready, Set, Live in Seattle outlines the early stages of their move.
A reflection on the community that is motherhood in Joining the Club.
A Letter To My Bear is a sweet letter to her daughter.
Check in here with a quick comment, then head to Lauren’s for more of 2 Washingtons!
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016