This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I just LOVE the title of today’s featured blog. Laughter really is the best medicine.
This blog is simply lovely- a positive, smart and funny perspective of life.
Please meet Latorsha of “Life is Hard, Laugh Anyway“.
I must say I never thought this day would come. I am so excited to finally be featured. I am the creator of Life is Hard Laugh Anyway, a place where I try to remain optimistic about my journey, otherwise known as life. You will find me talking about motherhood, marriage, and many random topics all intertwined with a few laughs and sometimes tears. My blog is my testimony that life is hard, BUT we might as well laugh anyway. It is my hope that when my readers stop by each one might find some camaraderie, solace, and of course, laughter.
So. Now you need to leave a comment below to roll call and then you MUST go comment on Latorsha’s blog– cause that’s what this is all about.
- Strolling In The Park With The Ergobaby 180 Reversible Stroller - May 20, 2018
- How To Set Up A Home Video Studio - Dec 18, 2017
- Welcome To The Sway — The New Home Of The SITS Girls! - Jun 8, 2017
- Writing Fundamentals: 4 Things To Do Before Publishing - Nov 2, 2016
- A Letter To Our Community - May 24, 2016
- Ready to POP! Tiffany’s Baby Shower - Jan 22, 2016
- Invisalign: More than Just a Pretty Smile. - Mar 13, 2015
- Invisalign: Does it hurt? - Sep 8, 2014
- Does Invisalign Work? - Aug 1, 2014
- Smile It Forward - Nov 20, 2013
- Don’t Let This Halloween Haunt You! Basic Do’s and Don’ts For Busy Parents - Oct 26, 2013
- Getting a Second Opinon - Sep 27, 2013
- Parenting Teens- Developing a Sense of Responsibility - Aug 27, 2013
- Fabulous Custom Canvas: 30% Off! - Aug 26, 2013
- Smile Down the Aisle - Jun 26, 2013
[email protected] says
HAPPY SITS DAY! I really like the custom blog picture of you! Gorgeous – how did you get that designed?!
Hoping over to your blog!
Thanks so much! The design info and credits are at the end of the blog home page. Both are great to work with. 🙂
Deanna @ Little Green Bow says
Love, love, love the title of your blog and this philosophy! It is so true. So very sorry for my belated comments! I hope you had a wonderful SITS day and received lots of new traffic. Now, I’m off to say hi on your blog. Cheers!