This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If you have ever wanted to know more about living the Orthodox Jewish life, our featured blogger at Life in the Married Lane has you covered. She also has great thoughts about motherhood, marriage, and music that you will enjoy.
Hi, I’m Rivki. I started my blog when I got married as a way to keep in touch with friends and family who lived far from us. But as life moved forward, our family grew, and more people I didn’t know found my blog, I started writing more broadly about life from my perspective as an Orthodox Jewish woman. Mostly, I write about Motherhood (I have three little ones), Jewish stuff (and I’m happy to field questions!), Music (I have a degree in clarinet performance), and Marriage.
- A Letter to A Mother of Three Small Children
- Why Religious Hypocrisy Isn’t a Deal Breaker For Me
- Why Gating the Kitchen is a Great Idea, or, the Day I Took My Stove Apart
Go visit Life in the Married Lane and share the comment love! Make sure to leave a comment for roll call.
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017