This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Welcome back friends! We had a wonderful weekend but are ready to kick things off with our featured blogger, To Live and Diet in L.A.
Hi, I’m Whitney! I’m an L.A. Entertainment Reporter/Host turned Healthy Living Blogger who writes about nutrition, fitness, and lifestyles of the rich and famous over at To Live & Diet in L.A.
On my site you’ll find original healthy recipes, nutrition and fitness tips, workout videos, and interviews with celebrities and health industry professionals. I started the blog as an outlet to report on what I am really passionate about (health and fitness) as opposed to what I was paid to report on (Justin Bieber’s latest antics).
In September, I decided to focus on my passion full-time and am currently going back to school to earn my Master’s in Nutrition and become a Registered Dietician. In the meantime, I remain immersed in the world of entertainment and work to dispel health myths perpetuated by the Hollywood machine, and bring the truth to women everywhere!
Go visit To Live & Diet in L.A. and share the comment love!
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017