Do you love all things Disney? If so you are going to love our featured blogger, Living a Disney Life.
Hi I’m Lisa and I’m a Disney addict. Luckily, I married a wonderful, equally Disney-obsessed man and together we raised a couple of delightfully Disney-loving children. We have had some of the happiest times of our lives on our annual Disney vacations – visiting Walt Disney World and traveling to some incredible destinations on the Disney Cruise Line. When I suddenly (really, it sneaks up on you!) found myself in an empty nest with a little extra time on my hands, I decided to start a blog about my Disney life….how I try to maintain the Disney magic at home while planning our next family adventure.
I share Disney crafts and recipes, restaurant, resort, and movie reviews, travel tips, trip reports, and more. I hope you find something to enjoy following along as I’m living a Disney life and empty-nesting with pixie dust.
- Walt Disney World Vacations – What Happens When the Kids Grow Up?
- What is the Disney Bubble?
- DIY Mickey Christmas Ornaments – Part 1
Go visit Living a Disney Life and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 8, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017