This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Living frugal is becoming more and more popular with each passing day. Today’s featured blogger can help you learn how to do it, too! Say hello to Kristi from Spend Less, Save More.
Here’s what Kristi wants you to know about her blog:
When my family went to one income in 2009, we were forced to take a hard look at our spending habits and find creative ways to cut costs. We had to learn to SPEND LESS and SAVE MORE. This meant, less eating out, more cooked meals, a much less wardrobe budget and shopping at second hand stores and yard sales. Although I haven’t mastered it all, Spend Less and Save More is my way of passing on what I’ve learned about cutting costs and living on less.
Here are some of Kristi’s best money-saving posts:
Setting Up A Cash Envelope System is a great way to get started with budgeting.
Economize on your kids’ lunches by reading Saving Time & Money on Lunch.
Throwing a Kids’ Birthday Party On A Budget is a great way to do parties on the cheap.
Are you inspired to save more money? Head over to Spend Less, Save More for even more tips after leaving a short comment for Roll Call here!
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 4, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016