This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Friday, friends!
Let’s give a warm welcome to our flash featured blogger, Living Mi Vida Loca!
Living Mi Vida Loca is written by a Latina mami of two boys living the life in Southern California. I started blogging back when the oldest one was a couple of years old and I felt like I had lost a part of myself. In an effort to reclaim that lost part, I started writing about mi vida loca and embraced my new lifestyle as a stay-at-home mom. I invite you to check out Living Mi Vida Loca and try out a few of our recipes, find a new place to visit, try out a new product or just sit back and check out our videos.
- Vegetarian Vegetable Soup with Chicken-free Strips
- Transition Winter 2013/2014 fashion trends into Spring
- DIY Minecraft Birthday Party at Sky High Sports
Go visit Living Mi Vida Loca and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Sep 20, 2022
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017
Leah Sannar says
Happy SITS Day! Hope you have a good one. :o)
I am always looking for new vegetarian recipes, especially for soups!
I’m so very sorry I’m late to the party, but excited to read up now (especially for the vegetarian “chicken” soup recipe!)
Also love that last photo–looks like heaven to me!
I’m a little late, but Happy SITS day!!!
Wilma Jones says
Happy SITS Day! Sorry I’m late.
a happier girl says
Happy SITS day!
Bonita Kay says
Happy SITS day. Congratulations.
Happy SITS day! Always looking for new recipes and I am looking forward to exploring your!
Rivki Silver says
A couple days late here, but hope you had a great SITS day!
Rene - Together we roam says
Such a great find. Love a like minded wanderluster and stay at home mum. Congrats on being being featured. I will follow closely for sure. xo
Leslie Limon says
Squeee!!! Love when someone I “know” is the featured blogger! Congratulations, Pattie! 😀
Daidri | Thee Getaway Gal says
Congrats on your SITS Feature! I just visited your blog and it’s full of great info! Loved the post on Family Fun Travel. 🙂
Happy SITS Day!
Raquel @ Organized Island says
Happy SITS Day Pattie! Nice to see you featured here! You are such a great blogger and an awesome person IRL! Congrats!
Jenna @ A Savory Feast says
I’m a day late but HAPPY SITS DAY! I am going to check out your blog now.
Jessica | Independent Travel Cats says
Happy SiTS Day and have a great weekend!
I know what you mean about blogging when you feel like you’ve lost a part of yourself. The same things happened to me so I can relate!
Enjoy your fashion posts! Happy SITS day!
Happy SITS day! Your Minecraft Birthday party looked like a lot of fun!
It’s nice to see a familiar face! Happy SITS Day Pattie!!!
talitha haynes says
happy SITS day
Happy SITS Day!
Jennifer-Mommy Life After Ph.D. says
Happy SITS day!
Jean Lynd says
Hope you’re enjoying a wonderful SITS Day!
Congratulations on being featured! Happy SITS Day to you! I just visited your blog and loved that vegetarian soup! I’m vegan so we are cousins of sorts. I love to see vegetarian and vegan recipes that are tasty and well presented. Wish you the best with your blog!