This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We’ve always wanted to learn to surf and Christine from Love, Life, Surf did just that!
I’m a Brooklynite, wife and mom to 2 boys. I love ice cream (mint chocolate chip please!), cookies, white peaches, avocados, traveling, swimming, skiing, yoga and running. And apparently I am completely obsessed with surfing. I started my blog to chronicle my trials and tribulations while learning to surf but it has become more than that. It’s about the challenges of balancing work, life, fitness and family and how I, as a mom-wife-freelance consultant-daughter-sister, etc. can take better care of myself and nurture my own soul.
Love, Life, Surf recommends these posts:
- Helping my son conquer his fears in the pool
- Apparently, fear of the water runs in the family. This is the one where I deal with my fear of the ocean.
- Summer’s over? Let’s hold onto summer with these summer memories.
You know the routine! Leave a comment on this post telling us you roll called and then visit Love, Life, Surf and share the comment love!
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Jan 2, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017