Today’s featured blogger, Maison des Jeunes, shares yummy recipes and stories as she navigates life and parenting children with special needs.
I am a mom to 4, small business owner, jewelry maker, and blogger. I love writing about style, home decor, recipes, and small business. My kids are everything to me and I am proud to be their mom. My kids are amazing in their character and personalities. I have a son with autism and another with Type 1 Diabetes, of which I like to write about. I started blogging to share my experiences as a parent of an autistic and T1D. It has transformed into something more. I hope you enjoy!
Go visit Maison des Jeunes and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 8, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017