This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy New Year, everyone! Here’s to a great 2012. We’re starting it off with a great featured blogger today. She blogs anonymously with her husband about their struggle to conceive a child and male infertility…and now, pregnancy! Welcome The Projected Progenitor!
Here’s what the Projected Progenitor says about her blog:
Nature said no, science said yes. This is the chronicle of one couple’s quest to conceive, birth and parent extremely awesome progeny. (Though even tolerable progeny would do.) Infertile. Pregnant-post-IVF-miracle. Snarky. Hi!
Her must-read posts are:
Figuring out what baby might look like in Morphology.
Why It’s Ok to Be #2 or 10 or Whatever is a letter written to the then still-to-be-conceived child.
The moments surrounding a few positive pregnancy tests in Pregnancy – and other shots in the dark.
Good stuff. Check in with a short comment for Roll Call and then go give The Projected Progenitor a great SITS Feature Day!
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020