This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy New Year, everyone! Here’s to a great 2012. We’re starting it off with a great featured blogger today. She blogs anonymously with her husband about their struggle to conceive a child and male infertility…and now, pregnancy! Welcome The Projected Progenitor!
Here’s what the Projected Progenitor says about her blog:
Nature said no, science said yes. This is the chronicle of one couple’s quest to conceive, birth and parent extremely awesome progeny. (Though even tolerable progeny would do.) Infertile. Pregnant-post-IVF-miracle. Snarky. Hi!
Her must-read posts are:
Figuring out what baby might look like in Morphology.
Why It’s Ok to Be #2 or 10 or Whatever is a letter written to the then still-to-be-conceived child.
The moments surrounding a few positive pregnancy tests in Pregnancy – and other shots in the dark.
Good stuff. Check in with a short comment for Roll Call and then go give The Projected Progenitor a great SITS Feature Day!
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016