This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Do you dream of travel? Or do you wonder how to travel with your family when you don’t have an enormous budget? Then you will love today’s featured blogger at All Over the Map.
Paige Conner Totaro is a woman with many interests, a passion for learning and a short attention span. She met a kindred spirit in her blog partner, Véronique Autphenne, with whom she developed the popular family travel blog, the aptly named All Over the Map.
In 2012, she and her husband set out on a one-year voyage around the world with their then-12-year-old daughters. After 26 flights, 27 trains, countless buses, minivans, tuktuks, elephants and camels, 30 stamps in their passports, and 11 months of togetherness, they remain a happy family.
- Friendships Rekindled on a Girlfriend Getaway
- Travel Journal: Where the slow boat to Phnom Penh becomes a high-speed bus chase
- We’re going around the world. We might be crazy.
Go visit All Over the Map and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017