This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello SITStah’s! Lets all give todays featured blogger a warm welcome. Marigold’s Loft has a blog about self-development and her passion for all things creative.
My name is Natalie and I am the creator of Marigolds’ Loft. I see my blog as a journey, a journey of my self development in all things creative, and as such I aim to share my passion for crafts and creativity with you all. I create easy craft photo-tutorials which I share with you each Thursday, and warmly invite you to share your creative side there with me too.
I am an avid knitter and reader, in that sequence, and often talk about the latest projects or books that I am reading 🙂 My blog is also the place where you will find the free patterns I have designed for you to try and offer knitting-know-how tips as often as I can.
Go visit Marigolds’ Loft and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017