This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello! Today’s featured blogger writes with honesty and humor about being a Marine wife and all that it entails. Please welcome Semper Wifey!
God blessed me with the most amazing, wonderful, and handsome husband! With a wedding, international honeymoon, and cross-country move in the span of mere days, I quickly learned the mantra of all good Marine wives: “Semper Gumby.” I am eagerly tagging alongside my Marine pilot, proud to have the role of “Marine Wife.” Hubby and I know that he has been called to this profession, that I have been called to be by his side, and that God is in control of everything…even the military! It is our faith and assurance that Jesus is Lord that keeps us going through it all! Semper Wifey is written to be an encouragement to those who read it. I pray that these stories can offer humor and joy to those also living the military lifestyle! Oooo-rah!
Baby Fighter Pilot is just adorable!
Discussing a difficult time in her life in God in our military lives
Moving Truck Envy talks about the inevitable change in duty station for military families.
Check in here for Roll Call and then head to Semper Wifey for more stories of military life!
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020