This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you looking for inspiration to help you get healthy and fit? Today’s featured blogger, Maya Fit Girl, will help you with both of those goals.
I am a 35 year old wife and mother of two who has found a great passion for fitness and living a healthy lifestyle. Though I have been an athlete for most of my life, my recent interest in becoming a figure competitor has really opened my eyes to what it truly means to be healthy and active.
Working out twice a day, five days a week and eating six to seven times per day has really turned my health around. I went from underweight and inactive to fit and active. My new physique has enabled me to become a national-qualified figure competitor on the road to getting my pro card.
I invite you to come with me on my journey through this new lifestyle. Let’s encourage each other to be the best we can be and help one another get healthy and fit, no matter what our fitness goals may be.
Go visit Maya Fit Girl and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017