Is everyone nice and rested after your Thanksgiving vacation? Hopefully, everyone had a wonderful holiday! We are ready to get back into the swing of things with our featured blogger, Memoirs of a Clueless Woman.
Hi there! I am Carin Kilby Clark, author of the blogMemoirs of a Clueless Woman and founder of Clue Consulting, LLC . I live in the Washington, DC metro area where I work full-time as an Analyst while raising my three children as a single/co-parent. I’ve always had a deep affinity for writing and sharing stories so blogging has been an amazing gift. At Memoirs of a Clueless Woman I write about family, life, parenting, and relationships; sharing my adventures in creating myself, and doing my super mom thing, while trying to find a clue.
- Unapologetic Working Mom – I’m Happy With My Choice
- The Childfree Life – A Mother of Three’s Perspective
- Who Else Wants to Prevent their Teenager from Repeating History?
Go visit Memoirs of a Clueless Woman and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 8, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017