Is everyone nice and rested after your Thanksgiving vacation? Hopefully, everyone had a wonderful holiday! We are ready to get back into the swing of things with our featured blogger, Memoirs of a Clueless Woman.
Hi there! I am Carin Kilby Clark, author of the blogMemoirs of a Clueless Woman and founder of Clue Consulting, LLC . I live in the Washington, DC metro area where I work full-time as an Analyst while raising my three children as a single/co-parent. I’ve always had a deep affinity for writing and sharing stories so blogging has been an amazing gift. At Memoirs of a Clueless Woman I write about family, life, parenting, and relationships; sharing my adventures in creating myself, and doing my super mom thing, while trying to find a clue.
- Unapologetic Working Mom – I’m Happy With My Choice
- The Childfree Life – A Mother of Three’s Perspective
- Who Else Wants to Prevent their Teenager from Repeating History?
Go visit Memoirs of a Clueless Woman and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017
- How To Make A Viral Video - Sep 20, 2017
- How To Become A Blogger And Stay A Blogger - Sep 11, 2017
- Is A Blog Essential For A Freelance Writer? - Aug 10, 2017
- How To Find More Creativity In Your Life - Jul 12, 2017
- How I Got My Instagram Account To Be Seen By Thousands - Jun 19, 2017
- Writing In First Person: Am I Revealing Too Much? - Jun 5, 2017
- Pink Champagne Cupcakes - May 26, 2017