This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Come celebrate motherhood with Evanthia and Sarahlynne from merelymothers!
Merelymothers is written by two stay-at-home moms and educators who strive to maintain identities as introspective, creative, modern women. Despite recent debates in the press, we refuse to believe that our choice to be full-time moms is somehow a negation of feminism or a decision to step into the shadows as women (to become “merely” mothers). Our blog celebrates motherhood in all its forms, analyzes our generations’ expectations of women and families, and encourages discussion and debate of controversial parenting issues. We love to write about the topics that most people are nervous to talk about. Speak up! Speak out! We certainly do.
- How a Family of Four Made Me Feel Like I Never Left Middle School
- Why the “Terrible Twos” Aren’t Terrible…for Parents
- I’m Not a Bad Feminist; I’m a Realist.
Roll call in the comments below then be sure to go visit merelymothers and share the comment love!
- Why Bloggers Need Instagram (And How to Get to Your First 1,000 Followers) - Oct 28, 2013
- Best Apps To Make Your Life Easier - Jul 31, 2013
- 8 WordPress Plugins Your Blog Can’t Live Without - Jul 25, 2013
- Cleaning up the mess - May 30, 2013
- Finding Baby Bedtime Bliss - May 16, 2013
- 5 Ways You’re Failing Facebook - Apr 3, 2013
- Easy & Free Photos To Download For Your Blog - Mar 27, 2013
- 3 Secrets to How to Get Facebook Fans and Increase Engagement - Mar 20, 2013
- Calculate Your Website Grade With This FREE Tool - Feb 11, 2013
- How to Share a Link on Facebook & Get Clicks Back To Your Blog - Jan 28, 2013
- Does Google Read Your Blog? - Jan 14, 2013
- Common New Year Resolutions for Bloggers - Jan 7, 2013
- Your Doctor’s Wife - Oct 5, 2012
- SuperMom: Losing It (One Pound Cake At A Time) - Oct 4, 2012
- The Epic Adventures of a Modern Mom - Oct 3, 2012