This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Monday! Let’s get this week started with our featured blogger I Am The Milk
IAMTHEMILK, my blog, was born when I was about 8 weeks postpartum with my second son and I caught myself thinking “I’m ready!” when my husband told our older son that his milk was waiting after bathtime. I’ve been blogging for a little over a year now, writing mainly about my two sons, Four Year Old and One Year Old and sometimes about my husband, Thirty Seven Year Old. The journey to motherhood (or writing) hasn’t been an easy one, as my third post suggests, but I’m so thrilled to be doing both!
- How Being in the Military Prepared me for Motherhood
- A Letter to my Four-Year-Old Son on his Birthday
- The Bleeding Red Dress
Go visit IAMTHEMILK and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017