This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If you like inspiring stories and leaning about new things, you will love today’s featured blogger, The Missing Niche.
Karen blogs over at The Missing Niche about families whose days aren’t quite as easy as hers. After each story, she crowns the Human of the Week, someone that needs a little extra love! You can also find a few great recipes, crafts and strong opinions about current events scattered throughout to break things up. She’s trying to spread love and awareness of all things that are out of the ordinary.
- 10 Reasons You Should Not Care About Police
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest – The Moose
- Why You Should Wear A Watch On Memorial Day
Go visit The Missing Niche and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Jan 2, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017