This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Today’s FB is a keeper. You will LOVE this blog. Meet Jenna of Mom the Intern.
I started my blog in January 2009 while working as a TV news intern. At the time, my daughter was a year old. After graduating with a degree in Broadcast Journalism, I decided to become a full-time intern of motherhood because — let’s face it — the best way to learn is on the job! My blog is a collection of musings, photographs and stories about whatever happens to be on my mind. Fashion, food, my Mormon faith, books, kids and (of course) the NEWS!
Check out these goodies:
Grossest Things I can’t Resist Eating
- Strolling In The Park With The Ergobaby 180 Reversible Stroller - May 20, 2018
- How To Set Up A Home Video Studio - Dec 18, 2017
- Welcome To The Sway — The New Home Of The SITS Girls! - Jun 8, 2017
- Writing Fundamentals: 4 Things To Do Before Publishing - Nov 2, 2016
- A Letter To Our Community - May 24, 2016
- Ready to POP! Tiffany’s Baby Shower - Jan 22, 2016
- Invisalign: More than Just a Pretty Smile. - Mar 13, 2015
- Invisalign: Does it hurt? - Sep 8, 2014
- Does Invisalign Work? - Aug 1, 2014
- Smile It Forward - Nov 20, 2013
- Don’t Let This Halloween Haunt You! Basic Do’s and Don’ts For Busy Parents - Oct 26, 2013
- Getting a Second Opinon - Sep 27, 2013
- Parenting Teens- Developing a Sense of Responsibility - Aug 27, 2013
- Fabulous Custom Canvas: 30% Off! - Aug 26, 2013
- Smile Down the Aisle - Jun 26, 2013
Weather Anchor Mama says
I love your site. Your kids are so cute. I’ll have to try that apple recipe in the pumpkin. Looks delish!
The Meanbook post rules. Why do we all, as you state, feel that need to keep connected to the people who didn’t talk to us in high school? LOVE
Kimberly Gauthier, Keep the Tail Wagging says
Happy SITS Day!!!
Ok she is too cute! Love her name (obviously) and her REAL talk. I just went to her blog to read more, and it’s full of cute/funny/interesting posts!! Thanks for telling me about her!
Teresa (Embracing the Spectrum) says
Happy SITS Day!
Awww she sounds adorable. Heading over to check her out now!
Susan in the Boonies says
On my way to Jenna’s blog.
Classic NYer says
Intern Mom, huh? That’s clever! Heading over…
Sela Toki says
Have a great Wednesday everyone. Checking out FB .
Beth (OMG! Yummy) says
Never thought of motherhood like being an intern but come to think of it – it’s so true – never-ending state of training, getting yelled at, and being under-appreciated but something about the job keeps you going! Can’t wait to check out your blog.
Leaza in Denver says
Happy SITS day!
As a former tv reporter…and a current broadcast producer…I look forward to visiting her blog 🙂
Nice blog! Happy SITS Day!
Deanna @ Little Green Bow says
Cute title! Off to check it out.
[email protected] Rasler says
Good stuff! I’m curious to see how it’s different from the typical parenting blogs.
Congratulations on SITS day! I agree the best way to learn is on the job and what a great job!
Such a beautiful mum!
Christine @ Love, Life, Surf says
Happy SITS DAY!
Better late than never. Hope it’s been a good Tuesday for everyone!
Loved your motherhood post!
Congrats on your SITS day 🙂
Congratulations on being featured and you have a cute blog!!
Caitlin Nicole says
Love your blog, especially the MeanBook post! Congrats on the feature!
P.S. I have an overwhelming urge to tell you that I really want your hair, and that I would like to trade with you. LOL.
Happy SITS day! Cute blog concept. Love the cute photo too!
Sounds like an interesting blog! Can’t wait to check her out!
Happy SITS day! Sounds like a fun blog!
Heading over to wish the adorable FB a happy SITS day. 🙂