This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! It is time to kick off a brand new week.
Let’s all give our SITStah Mommy In Demand a warm welcome.
I’m Kendra a married mother of two beautiful boys, to whom I’m always in demand. I’m a lover of Pepsi, movies, organization, and I have a soft spot for celebrity gossip and reality TV. I don’t write about any particular topics, just about what I know; life, family, and the endless pursuit of personal space (and a good nights’ sleep). But if you’re up for the challenge, you are more than welcome to join me on this adventure.
You bring the chocolate, I’ll grab the Pepsi.
- Crafty Kendra: Clouding Around
- Magic, Miracles, and Misleading Movies
- How To Clean A Glass Top Stove
Go visit Mommy In Demand and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Jan 2, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017