This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We all want our kids to be strong readers. Today’s featured blogger, Mrs. Karle’s Sight and Sound Reading, is sharing all the secrets from her mother that she used to teach her daughter how to read.
Hello! I am Meeghan from Sight and Sound Reading. We teach children to learn to read for free. We also help struggling readers learn to love reading. Lastly we help parents, teachers and caregivers with tips to teach their student to love reading and learning. My mother (Mrs. Karle) wrote a beginning reading teacher’s manual that she intended to publish but never did. I re-discovered her reading program when trying to teach my daughter to read. I was amazed at how easy it was to teach her, and I loved that she asked to read every day. Immediately I knew it would be great for ALL children, especially those who struggle to learn to read. I was inspired to help my mother reach more children with her reading program program…. and that is how Sight and Sound Reading began!
- Learn to read for free! Day 1
- How to teach a child to hold their pencil correctly
- Teaching the confusing letter b
Go visit Mrs. Karle’s Sight and Sound Reading and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017