This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Today’s featured blogger, Musings of a Marfan Mom, gives you a peek into her life living and parenting with chronic illness.
I live with a rare connective tissue disorder called Marfan syndrome. When my husband and I made the decision to try to have a baby, I didn’t know many other women with Marfan who had gone forward with having biological children. I decided to start blogging about my pregnancy and parenting, so other women could see the beautiful and the challenging as they tried to make their own decisions about how to build their families. That morphed into blogging about special needs parenting (my younger son has Marfan, like me) and now, adoption, as we’re hoping to add to our family. Thanks for visiting!
Go visit Musings of a Marfan Mom and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017