This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Can you believe it is already July? Summer is moving along quick.
Today’s featured blogger is Tahnya Kristina of My Diary Entry and she is full of positive energy!
My name is Tahnya Kristina; I am a 30-something year old girl who woke up one day and decided to stop complaining about everything that was wrong in my life and start making positive changes to become the person that I want to be and live the life I want to have. My personal motto is “There is nothing that a bag of Reese Peanut Butter Cups and a Medium Pizza can’t fix.”
Writing always helps me work through my problems because things seem much more clear when I see them on paper. Join me on the path to loving life and learning to love myself.
- A Second Chance at Financial Freedom
- You can never talk too much
- Look Like a Lady. Sweat Like a Boss.
Go visit My Diary Entry and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Jan 2, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017