Can you believe it is already July? Summer is moving along quick.
Today’s featured blogger is Tahnya Kristina of My Diary Entry and she is full of positive energy!
My name is Tahnya Kristina; I am a 30-something year old girl who woke up one day and decided to stop complaining about everything that was wrong in my life and start making positive changes to become the person that I want to be and live the life I want to have. My personal motto is “There is nothing that a bag of Reese Peanut Butter Cups and a Medium Pizza can’t fix.”
Writing always helps me work through my problems because things seem much more clear when I see them on paper. Join me on the path to loving life and learning to love myself.
- A Second Chance at Financial Freedom
- You can never talk too much
- Look Like a Lady. Sweat Like a Boss.
Go visit My Diary Entry and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017
- How To Make A Viral Video - Sep 20, 2017
- How To Become A Blogger And Stay A Blogger - Sep 11, 2017
- Is A Blog Essential For A Freelance Writer? - Aug 10, 2017
- How To Find More Creativity In Your Life - Jul 12, 2017
- How I Got My Instagram Account To Be Seen By Thousands - Jun 19, 2017
- Writing In First Person: Am I Revealing Too Much? - Jun 5, 2017
- Pink Champagne Cupcakes - May 26, 2017