This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Meet Sara from My Life Out of A Lab Coat.
She blogs about all the things that float her boat!
Hey, I’m Sara, I’m a 20-something PhD student studying biochem, specifically blood pressure regulation, here in Canada’s Great White North (Calgary) where’s it’s winter most of the year, and I spend most of my time in an ill fitted lab coat, slaving away to my supervisor’s whims. When I can get out of the lab and out of the coat I blog about all the things that float my boat. Mainly Running, Yoga, Shopping, Eating, Lululemon, Crafting, the internet….everything (it’s so all over the place). Stop by and say hello, you’ll find something you love, I promise!
Make sure to check out these 3 posts:
- Get to know me better: a look back at 2012
- I ran a Spartan Race!….annd puked on my bf’s lawn
- My other blog: Featuring ‘What do I want to be when I grow up?’
Go visit My Life Out of A Lab Coat and share the comment love! Don’t forget to comment below!
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017