This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you a mom who deals with food allergies? Today’s featured blogger has a child allergic to wheat, which keeps her on her toes!
Hi everyone, I’m LaShawn. I started blogging about 4 years ago while TTC, and boy has it evolved! My blog is about the struggles and joys of finding balance in my life as a mom of a toddler allergic to wheat( yes, that’s right, WHEAT!), a wife, and a full time nurse. I love LOVE taking photos, and I’m never without my iPhone camera or my Canon. I’m not perfect, and never will be. But I think that’s what makes life interesting. Thanks for stopping by!
- The one where I decide to change the WHOLE house to a gluten free one.
- The struggles of finding time/help for date night.
- The one where I am reminded that motherhood isn’t easy.
Share some comment love and then go check out My Life!
- Why Bloggers Need Instagram (And How to Get to Your First 1,000 Followers) - Oct 28, 2013
- Best Apps To Make Your Life Easier - Jul 31, 2013
- 8 WordPress Plugins Your Blog Can’t Live Without - Jul 25, 2013
- Cleaning up the mess - May 30, 2013
- Finding Baby Bedtime Bliss - May 16, 2013
- 5 Ways You’re Failing Facebook - Apr 3, 2013
- Easy & Free Photos To Download For Your Blog - Mar 27, 2013
- 3 Secrets to How to Get Facebook Fans and Increase Engagement - Mar 20, 2013
- Calculate Your Website Grade With This FREE Tool - Feb 11, 2013
- How to Share a Link on Facebook & Get Clicks Back To Your Blog - Jan 28, 2013
- Does Google Read Your Blog? - Jan 14, 2013
- Common New Year Resolutions for Bloggers - Jan 7, 2013
- Your Doctor’s Wife - Oct 5, 2012
- SuperMom: Losing It (One Pound Cake At A Time) - Oct 4, 2012
- The Epic Adventures of a Modern Mom - Oct 3, 2012