This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Today’s featured blogger has found the perfect solution to over priced therapy. Blogging!
Let’s all welcome Jennifer from My Single Mom Adventure!
Hey y’all! My name is Jennifer and I’m a full time working single mommy to a 13 year old boy. I started blogging several years ago because I couldn’t afford therapy. I enjoy writing about parenting, weight loss, my new love of running, and anything else that comes to mind. My hope is that anyone who stops by my little corner of the blogging world leaves encouraged, entertained, or a little more educated.
- Country Music Half Marathon 2013…My First Half
- It’s So Much Fun to Have a Boy…
- Turning 32 and Losing 35 Pounds
Go visit My Single Mom Adventure and share the comment love! Comment below for roll call.
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017