This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Get ready to tap into your adventurous side with today’s featured blogger, Natural Red. She will inspire you to add some fun into your life.
Many would say that I am not the same person I was nine years ago. I was pretty sedentary and really did not try many new things. One day I just decided to take charge of my life which resulted in a large weight loss and have been able to maintain this weight loss ever since. Since then my life has drastically changed. Our weekends are usually packed with adventures from sun up to sun down. We love kayaking, hiking, geocaching, stand up paddle boarding along with many other outdoor activities.
I truly believe you only live once, so live life to it’s fullest.
- Our 20th Anniversary-Zion National Park Day 4
- Paddling Season Arrives
- Devil’s Lake Spring Hike/Glamping (glamorous camping)
Go visit Natural Red and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Jan 2, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017