This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
What new momma can’t use some motivational tips for losing that darn baby weight?
Let’s join New Momma Beckers on her journey to lose 100 pounds!
Hi everyone! I’m a new mom who was inspired to lose more than 100 pounds when my son was born! He’ll be a year old in January, and I’m coming up on 50 pounds lost! My blog offers motivational tips for sticking with common sense weight loss strategies, as well as lots of fun tips on keeping life fun while raising an infant! Looking forward to connecting today!!
New Momma Beckers Must Read Posts:
- Find Your True Goal Weight – Don’t Go By Your BMI
- 30 Things to Do Instead of Eating Mindlessly
- Parenting Bloggers: Let’s Stop Defining Ourselves by Our Differences!!
Go visit New Momma Beckers and share the comment love! And don’t forget to roll call below!!
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017