Howdy ladies! How fun is Spring Fling? Yesterday’s activity was How to Use Twitter. I met so many new tweeps!
Now for the real reason you came by- to support a SITStah!
Meet Amanda of Ninth Street Notions.
She’s done something still outstanding on my Bucket List- Learn to Sew.
I began teaching myself to sew last year, and I needed some place to share my projects. Thus began my blog, where I’ve found a great place to share crafty tutorials as well as recipes. Everything I share is easily created by a novice because guess what? I have no idea what I’m doing, but I’m sharing it all on the blog.
And, there you have it.
Roll call below and then head over to see Amanda!
- Strolling In The Park With The Ergobaby 180 Reversible Stroller - May 20, 2018
- How To Set Up A Home Video Studio - Dec 18, 2017
- Welcome To The Sway — The New Home Of The SITS Girls! - Jun 8, 2017
- Writing Fundamentals: 4 Things To Do Before Publishing - Nov 2, 2016
- A Letter To Our Community - May 24, 2016
- Ready to POP! Tiffany’s Baby Shower - Jan 22, 2016
- Invisalign: More than Just a Pretty Smile. - Mar 13, 2015
- Invisalign: Does it hurt? - Sep 8, 2014
- Does Invisalign Work? - Aug 1, 2014
- Smile It Forward - Nov 20, 2013
- Don’t Let This Halloween Haunt You! Basic Do’s and Don’ts For Busy Parents - Oct 26, 2013
- Getting a Second Opinon - Sep 27, 2013
- Parenting Teens- Developing a Sense of Responsibility - Aug 27, 2013
- Fabulous Custom Canvas: 30% Off! - Aug 26, 2013
- Smile Down the Aisle - Jun 26, 2013