This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Welcome today’s feature blogger No Holding Back. She’s waiting for you to come join her craziness!
I’m a mid 30s mom of 4, including a set of identical twins. We lost one of our twins two days after they were born to complications from Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS). I began writing as an outlet for my grief and to raise awareness about TTTS and found that I really enjoyed blogging and connecting with other bloggers. I used to work in Counter Terrorism, and now I stay at home, which is often a more challenging job but doesn’t leave me a paranoid wreck! I write about life after loss, finding joy, funny things kids do, grief, embracing the writer inside of me, and all things to do with raising three munchkins… Nayner Bug (5), Jelly Bean (3), and Tiny (1). Come join our craziness!
No Holding Back’s Favorite 3 Posts:
Before starting your weekend roll call here first. Then go to No Holding Back and show some comment love!
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017