This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
You will be inspired by today’s featured blogger, It’s Not Me, It’s You…and you will probably laugh a lot, too!
To sum up Seriously quickly: “Not good at life, but funny, sometimes with commentary.” – Vonnegut
Seriously is a freelance writer, blogger, military spouse and all around pain in the ass. She has a snarky sense of humor which comes in handy when dealing with the rare form of arthritis she was recently diagnosed with and the general way she mucks up life by being stupid and lacking common sense. Feel free to laugh at her, she’s usually laughing at herself anyway.
- When “See You Soon” Really Means Goodbye
- Just Because Someone Tells You Your Limitation Doesn’t Mean They Are Right
- How Becoming Besties is Like Dating
Go visit It’s Not Me, It’s You and share the comment love!
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017