This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Our featured blogger today is rocking mommyhood and blogging from Brooklyn. Check out Guerilla Mom!
Guerrilla Mom, aka Maria Guido, is a former free-wheeling, joke-telling, drink-slinging artist – and current obsessive-compulsive mommy. She’s a 38-year-old bartender raising a toddler in the most expensive neighborhood in Brooklyn, with no family in state, no nanny, and no savings account to speak of. At least she still has her (somewhat wicked) sense of humor. Read her musings at http://guerrillamom.blogspot.com or follow her ramblings on Facebook (facebook.com/guerrillamom) and Twitter (@mariaguido).
- Isn’t It Amazing? No, It’s Not.
- Your Giant Stroller Is Ruining My Life
- I’m Googling How To Raise My Child. That Can’t Be Right.
Go visit Guerrilla Mom and share the comment love!
- Why Bloggers Need Instagram (And How to Get to Your First 1,000 Followers) - Oct 28, 2013
- Best Apps To Make Your Life Easier - Jul 31, 2013
- 8 WordPress Plugins Your Blog Can’t Live Without - Jul 25, 2013
- Cleaning up the mess - May 30, 2013
- Finding Baby Bedtime Bliss - May 16, 2013
- 5 Ways You’re Failing Facebook - Apr 3, 2013
- Easy & Free Photos To Download For Your Blog - Mar 27, 2013
- 3 Secrets to How to Get Facebook Fans and Increase Engagement - Mar 20, 2013
- Calculate Your Website Grade With This FREE Tool - Feb 11, 2013
- How to Share a Link on Facebook & Get Clicks Back To Your Blog - Jan 28, 2013
- Does Google Read Your Blog? - Jan 14, 2013
- Common New Year Resolutions for Bloggers - Jan 7, 2013
- Your Doctor’s Wife - Oct 5, 2012
- SuperMom: Losing It (One Pound Cake At A Time) - Oct 4, 2012
- The Epic Adventures of a Modern Mom - Oct 3, 2012