This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Meet Anjie, an animal lover and mom. She’s our featured blogger today and she writes at Of Pandas and Pirates.
Here’s a little bit about Anjie and her blog:
It’s a family blog with a twist since we are not just any old family. I am a sarcastic, pretty unique stay at home mom and I’m married to a jack of all trades New England redneck who works for the government. We have three children together, one of which is an angel in Heaven. We are animal lovers to a fault, but of a different kind than what you are used to. It’s an interesting ride we are on, I hope you’ll join us!
Here are some of Anjie’s favorite posts:
Explaining a difficult and painful topic to a child in Discussions of Quinne.
Now check in with a quick comment here, and then head to Anjie’s for more Of Pandas and Pirates.
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016