This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Good morning and happy Thursday!
Organizational tips for moms? That’s today’s featured blogger’s specialty. Say hi to Sharon of Mom of 6!
When you are manning the mothership in a household of six children (currently 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, and 5 years old) you have to be one seriously organized Mama! Over the years, I have been forced to dig deep and come up with ways to keep my act together- like creating some family routines to get us out the door in the morning and using a computerized calendar system to keep track of where everyone needs to be. Momof6 is packed with “How To” ideas on such topics as surviving family road trips, hosting at-home birthday parties, and even how to hold your own summer camp! Whether you have one child or a half-dozen…these tips work for families of all sizes!
Some of Sharon’s must-read posts:
6 Steps to Get Control Over An Unorganized Life! – this needs to be stuck to my forehead.
This made me smile because I’ve got a 9 year-old boy: The Storyteller and His Magic
Dear Cablevision captures what we all feel when we get bad customer service!
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016