This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Kristy is the mom and blogger behind Pinot and Pampers. She believes that there is no better way to spend one’s time than by laughing (and drinking wine). She also believes that Supermom is a myth, and that the more we dispel that myth, the more comfortable we’ll be mothering from our own hearts.
What inspired the title of your blog?
I have a little maniac running around here in Pampers, and I also love wine. I feel that these two things go together well. I do love Pinot Noir and Pinot Grigio, however, my very favorite wine really is Cabernet Sauvignon. Pampers and Pinot sounded a little more catchy than Pampers and Cabernet.
What would you do with an entire day all to yourself?
Ahhh, time is the most treasured resource of all. I would sleep in. Upon waking, I would get some coffee and go back to bed. I would blog, write, watch a little crappy morning television that I never usually see. I would do this until lunchtime at least. Then, I would have lunch or go to lunch. I would be a “lady that lunches!” Then, I would watch a movie or go to a movie because watching movies is one of my most favorite things in the whole wide world and I just don’t get to do that much with a little maniac around. It would feel so decadent to then go to Happy Hour or drinks and dinner with some girlfriends. What a fabulous idea! I need to start planning…
What are your favorite kind of blog posts to write?
I love to write humor. I aim to make my readers laugh. I also want my readers to relate and think, “Oh, I know just what she is talking about!” And then I want them to think, “She is so witty! Genius! How does she think of these things?!”
I do have a few posts that are a little more serious. I am a writer and working on a novel. I love to write fiction and poignant pieces that either make your heart stir or cause you to think about your life lessons a little more.
Have you met anyone online who you’d be willing to meet in person?
Lots of people! I would love to go to a blogging conference; I have never been. Blogging has been a great way to make more “friends” and just have lots of fun!
Scenes From An Airport: This post involves danger, humiliation, humor, AND triumph.
Are You Cut Out to be a Mom?: A post about the journey of motherhood – the good, the bad, and the ugly.
A Safe Place: This post is a touching account of a student with an emotional disability with whom Kristy had the pleasure of working with as a school psychologist.
Visit Pampers and Pinot today and continue spreading the comment love.
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016