This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Kristy is the mom and blogger behind Pinot and Pampers. She believes that there is no better way to spend one’s time than by laughing (and drinking wine). She also believes that Supermom is a myth, and that the more we dispel that myth, the more comfortable we’ll be mothering from our own hearts.
What inspired the title of your blog?
I have a little maniac running around here in Pampers, and I also love wine. I feel that these two things go together well. I do love Pinot Noir and Pinot Grigio, however, my very favorite wine really is Cabernet Sauvignon. Pampers and Pinot sounded a little more catchy than Pampers and Cabernet.
What would you do with an entire day all to yourself?
Ahhh, time is the most treasured resource of all. I would sleep in. Upon waking, I would get some coffee and go back to bed. I would blog, write, watch a little crappy morning television that I never usually see. I would do this until lunchtime at least. Then, I would have lunch or go to lunch. I would be a “lady that lunches!” Then, I would watch a movie or go to a movie because watching movies is one of my most favorite things in the whole wide world and I just don’t get to do that much with a little maniac around. It would feel so decadent to then go to Happy Hour or drinks and dinner with some girlfriends. What a fabulous idea! I need to start planning…
What are your favorite kind of blog posts to write?
I love to write humor. I aim to make my readers laugh. I also want my readers to relate and think, “Oh, I know just what she is talking about!” And then I want them to think, “She is so witty! Genius! How does she think of these things?!”
I do have a few posts that are a little more serious. I am a writer and working on a novel. I love to write fiction and poignant pieces that either make your heart stir or cause you to think about your life lessons a little more.
Have you met anyone online who you’d be willing to meet in person?
Lots of people! I would love to go to a blogging conference; I have never been. Blogging has been a great way to make more “friends” and just have lots of fun!
Scenes From An Airport: This post involves danger, humiliation, humor, AND triumph.
Are You Cut Out to be a Mom?: A post about the journey of motherhood – the good, the bad, and the ugly.
A Safe Place: This post is a touching account of a student with an emotional disability with whom Kristy had the pleasure of working with as a school psychologist.
Visit Pampers and Pinot today and continue spreading the comment love.
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020