This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The name of today’s featured blog pretty much sums it up for us: Parenting is a Big Deal.
Let’s learn more:
The name of my blog was born the day, about two weeks into parenting, when my husband looked at me wide-eyed and said, “wow…this is a really big deal.” Indeed, I write because parenting, those moments big and small, funny and heart wrenching, truly matter. My husband, the littlie, and goofy, lovable dog named Bella and I live in beautiful Boulder, Colorado where we run (ahem, we try), hike, mountain bike, ski, and generally enjoy the outdoors when we’re not freakishly adhering to our guy’s nap schedule or swamped with snot, poop, or any other such bodily function of our child. I’ll tell you one thing, though, love abounds here, so won’t you join me?
Three posts you want to make sure that you read:
- On how to make mom friends…or not
- It ain’t all roses and peaches n’cream and such
- One Mother’s Reaction to the Aurora Theater Massacre
It’s Friday, y’all! Let’s get the weekend started right by leaving a comment on this post and then heading over to Parenting is a Big Deal to share the comment love!
- Why Bloggers Need Instagram (And How to Get to Your First 1,000 Followers) - Oct 28, 2013
- Best Apps To Make Your Life Easier - Jul 31, 2013
- 8 WordPress Plugins Your Blog Can’t Live Without - Jul 25, 2013
- Cleaning up the mess - May 30, 2013
- Finding Baby Bedtime Bliss - May 16, 2013
- 5 Ways You’re Failing Facebook - Apr 3, 2013
- Easy & Free Photos To Download For Your Blog - Mar 27, 2013
- 3 Secrets to How to Get Facebook Fans and Increase Engagement - Mar 20, 2013
- Calculate Your Website Grade With This FREE Tool - Feb 11, 2013
- How to Share a Link on Facebook & Get Clicks Back To Your Blog - Jan 28, 2013
- Does Google Read Your Blog? - Jan 14, 2013
- Common New Year Resolutions for Bloggers - Jan 7, 2013
- Your Doctor’s Wife - Oct 5, 2012
- SuperMom: Losing It (One Pound Cake At A Time) - Oct 4, 2012
- The Epic Adventures of a Modern Mom - Oct 3, 2012