This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you.
If you need a little encouragement in life or maybe just tips on how to live more practical, then our featured blogger might be who you’re looking for. Give a warm welcome to Pary Moppins.
My name is Julie, a.k.a. Pary Moppins, of parymoppins.net where I strive to be “perfectly practical in every way.” Thank you SITStahs for featuring me today!
I am a Texan native who lived in England with my husband (Engineer) and daughter (Diva) for 8 years before moving to The Little Pink House in my hometown deep in the Piney Woods of East Texas.
Encouragement, menu plans, practical tips for frugal living, reviews, recipes, hats (lots and lots of hats) and general ramblings of this housewife all are featured on my caffeine-fueled blog.
Y’all grab a cup of coffee and come on over for a visit!
Go visit Pary Moppins and share the comment love!
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017
- How To Make A Viral Video - Sep 20, 2017
- How To Become A Blogger And Stay A Blogger - Sep 11, 2017
- Is A Blog Essential For A Freelance Writer? - Aug 10, 2017
- How To Find More Creativity In Your Life - Jul 12, 2017