This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Welcome Nicole from Pencil Skirts and Noodle Necklaces.
She’s a mom of 2 working double-time attempting to have it all!
I work double-time. As a mom, you are always working, even if you are not with your kids. You never stop thinking, worrying, and caring about them. I am a mom to two fun-loving children, Myles and Jillian. Add in working outside of the home full-time and that is how I arrive at my double-time calculation. Full-time mommy and full-time outside of the home.
I write Pencil Skirts and Noodle Necklaces as a collection of my daily struggles and successes that make our lives our own. Each and every day is a new attempt…to have it all.
Check out these 3 favorite posts:
Go visit Pencil Skirts and Noodle Necklaces and share the comment love! Don’t forget to roll call below!
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017