This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Good morning! Today’s featured blogger owns her own business making personalized canvas art – how fun! Welcome Stephanie from Geezees!
Here’s Stephanie’s story!
My name is Stephanie, I am the owner of Geezees Custom Canvas Art. I started blogging almost 4 years ago, when I was starting my business. I loved the support that I received from bloggers, any business questions I had, someone out there had answers for. My online bloggy friends are so important to me, I love when I am inspired by their stories.
Here are some of Stephanie’s favorites:
Mommy, Why Are You Smiling So Much? is a look back at wedding videos.
After leaving a quick roll call comment here, head over to Stephanie’s blog and learn more about Geezees!
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016