This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Monday! Did everyone have a good weekend?
Our featured blogger of the day is Play.Party.Pin! Stop on by and give her a warm welcome.
I’m Britni, a 20-something woman living just outside DC. I recently quit my job as a project manager to be a stay-at-home mom to my little guy K. I love planning and hosting parties with fun party games, playing, and Pinterest. I bake more than I should, run half-marathons with my family, and read.
I’ve always wanted to be a part of everything so my blog is a little bit of everything – food, crafts, parties, games, gifts, and family fun ideas. I think the internet is a place to share ideas so no one has to start from scratch, and I hope my blog will give you some ideas or at least inspire you to create something.
Go visit Play. Party. Pin. and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017