This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Today’s featured blogger, Pocketful of Joules, has a little bit of everything to share with you – from money saving ideas and running inspiration to stories of motherhood.
I started my blog, Pocketful of Joules, in early 2011 as a place to give marketing and business tips. Since then, it has evolved into so much more — including my story of losing my job only to find one that is so much better for me, pregnancy & working mom craziness, sassy mom-friendly fashion, and home improvement projects. It truly has turned into a pocketful of me in blog form.
So, what’s the deal with the cow butt?
Well, I was driving through the country taking pretty pictures one day when I pulled over to take a photo of cows. As soon as I put the camera to my face… a cow started smelling it’s own butt. That’s right, no boring farm pictures for me. I get the one that makes me laugh so hard that tears run down my face! That is pretty much how I approach life — and this blog — things may not work out exactly as I expect but I typically end up laughing hysterically.
Go visit Pocketful of Joules and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017