This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you ready to get beautiful Thursday started?
Let’s get this day started by giving a big welcome to Bunny Kitchen. I hope you are as excited as I am to check out all her tasty treats!
I’m Poppy. I’m a 20-something vegan, studying in Kent, UK, for a degree in Animal Management. I started Poppy’s Patisserie as a place to share and store my baking adventures. When I turned vegan a couple of years ago, after being vegetarian since the age of 6, the blog’s content and ethos slightly changed to include more vegan recipes, healthier recipes, inspirational animal hero stories and more recently a special interest in healthy baking with unusual ingredients that don’t sacrifice on taste and texture. This change led to the addition of the Bunny Kitchen to the blog title, inspired by cooking in my kitchen with bunnies, chickens and cats popping in to say hello! I live in the British countryside with my partner and our 21 and counting animals. I am a trustee for StreetInvest, an incredible charity working to ensure street children around the world have a most basic child’s right – a trustworthy adult in their lives. I hope to use my three passions for cooking, street children and animal rights in combination throughout my life and career.
- POSSIBLY THE WORLDS HEALTHIEST CHOCOLATE CAKE
- MOIST BANANA MUFFINS WITH CARAMEL BANANA TOPPING – ADDED FAT FREE.
- HOMEMADE COCONUT BUTTER
Go visit Poppy’s Patisserie | Bunny Kitchen and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017
- How To Make A Viral Video - Sep 20, 2017
- How To Become A Blogger And Stay A Blogger - Sep 11, 2017
- Is A Blog Essential For A Freelance Writer? - Aug 10, 2017
- How To Find More Creativity In Your Life - Jul 12, 2017