This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Lets all give The Princess & Her Cowboys a very warm SITStah’s welcome!
Hi! I’m Britney! An athlete turned crafter who loves to read, write and sew. The inspiration for the title came from a sign in our kitchen that says “The Princess & The Cowboy live here.” When we found out little Roper was a boy, I decided that it would be a perfect fit for our “little bit of everything blog”. I love Red Vines and ice cream (not really together although I’ve never tried), hiking and being with family. As well as sharing crafts and recipes, I like to write about anything that is going on. If I had a million dollars I would probably use it to travel the world!
Go visit The Princess & Her Cowboys and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017