This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Friday, friends! Have a wonderful weekend.
But make sure to stop on by More Naps and say hi before you get your weekend started.
Hi! I’m Bethany. I’m a stay-at-home mom to a toddler boy and wife to my amazing husband of seven years! On my blog, I write about (and find the humor in) my mommy-ing adventures. I’m afraid to throw anything away in case I need it for a craft project someday, so I also occasionally write about crafts that are made from really sophisticated things like empty containers of cheese dip. I hope you’ll stop by to visit and stick around for a while!
Go visit I was promised more naps… and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017