This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Before starting your weekend be sure to check out today’s feature blogger Raise A Boy…especially if you are enjoying raising a son!
HI! I’m Melanie and I write Raise A Boy with my sister, Emily. We grew up in a house full of girls and now that we are having kids we have only boys. This has helped us see that boys are really different and face unique challenges especially in our school system. We started this blog to connect with other parents of boys so we could share resources to help us raise the boys in our lives. Even if you don’t have boys, please check out The Things I do for a Picture. I think you’ll enjoy it.
Raise A Boy loves these 3 posts:
- The Things I Do For a Picture
- Communicating with Boys: Shoulder to Shoulder or Face to Face
- 10 Things Boys Can Do With a Rock
Go visit Raise A Boy and share the comment love! Don’t forget to roll call below!
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Jan 2, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017